As Operations Manager, your responsibilities and duties will include:
- supervising a small team of operations staff to manage the daily flying program
- coordinating long- and short-term schedules with aircraft suppliers to meet managed fleet core flying requirements and to facilitate additional charter flying
- close coordination with our commercial department and overseas offices to facilitate schedule changes to minimise cost and maximise revenue
- coordinating schedule recovery with aircraft providers and suppliers associated with aircraft technical, handling and weather-related delays
- assisting with management of contracts with service providers for all aspects of airline operations, including ramp handling, fuel, catering, crew transport and hotel accommodation
- managing company fuel policy
- managing and updating company aircraft voyage report database
- responsibility for EU ETS monitoring, compliance and manual updates.
Other related skills and experience we are looking for include:
- a good knowledge of obtaining governmental traffic rights and overflights
- an understanding of commercial flight planning and crew duty hour requirements
- experience of airline security requirements including ACC3.
Network Aviation Group is a leading Airline Management and Cargo GSA company headquartered near Gatwick Airport. The company manages a fleet of B747-400F and MD11F aircraft, operating a combination of scheduled flights, regular and ad hoc charters worldwide.