Cargo and Operations Agent
Title: Cargo & Operations Agent
Employed by: Network Airline Services GmbH
Based: Frankfurt Office Germany
Reports To: Office Manager Frankfurt & Commercial Manager EMEA
Summary: The Cargo and Operations Agent will be responsible for the operational duties for the airlines represented by our company.
Your role will be to deal with all operational and cargo issues in an efficient and polite manner.
• Cargo bookings in the various reservation systems.
• Post-flighting and generating the necessary flight files.
• Cargo Build Instructions
• Arranging all necessary trucking (domestic and international)
• Customer queries.
• Assist in commercial activities
• General administration
• Load Studies
• Strong written and verbal Communication Skills in English & German
• Have knowledge of Microsoft suite of programs.
• Self-motivated, with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm.
• Able to perform basic calculations and mathematical figures.
• Ability to work individually and as part of a team.
• High level of integrity and work ethic.
• Must possess a valid driver’s license
• Remuneration subject to skills and experience
• An attractive package (salary and performance related bonus scheme, secondary conditions, etc)
• Participation in a global airfreight organisation
Please reply with attached/enclosed C.V via email: firstname.lastname@example.org