Cargo Sales and Reservations Agent
Title: Cargo Sales and Reservations Agent
Employed by: Network Airline Services GmbH
Based: Frankfurt Office Germany
Reports To: Office Manager Frankfurt & Commercial Manager EMEA
Sales Area: Germany
Summary: The Cargo Sales and Reservations Agent will be responsible for the enquiries and reservations for the airlines represented by our company.
Your role will be to deal with all operational and cargo issues in an efficient and polite manner.
• Cargo bookings in the various reservation systems.
• Prepare performance reports where required.
• Customer queries.
• Assist in commercial and operational activities
• Handle enquires & quotations
• Indoor Sales
• General administration
• Strong written and verbal Communication Skills in English & German
• Have knowledge of Microsoft suite of programs.
• Self-motivated, with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm.
• Able to perform basic calculations and mathematical figures.
• Ability to work individually and as part of a team.
• High level of integrity and work ethic.
• Must possess a valid driver’s license
• Increase revenue for Germany
• New Customers for carriers
• Remuneration subject to skills and experience
• An attractive package (salary and performance related bonus scheme, secondary conditions, etc)
• Participation in a global airfreight organisation
Please reply with attached/enclosed C.V via email: firstname.lastname@example.org