External Sales Executive
Air Cargo – External Sales Executive (Salary dependant on experience) Network Airline Service are recruiting for our Manchester office (preferred) or London Heathrow (however will include regular sales activities within Northern part of UK).
NAS are responsible for selling cargo space for many airlines that operate from UK Airports with offices across Europe, Africa and United States. You would be working in a busy office and will be account able to conduct on average 10 sales calls per week with assigned customer base that are measured through KPI and discussed on a regular basis through performance reviews.
The role includes but not limited to:
• Sales calls with allocated customers (mainly northern part of UK).
• Maintaining and growing customer base as well as revenue.
• Negotiation of sales opportunities with airlines and customers.
• Replying to related emails and spot quotes or general customer enquiries.
• Creative thinking and route planning for brokerage products.
• Maintaining of quotes system and producing weekly reports in a variety of airline and in-house systems.
• Onsite training will be provided, although expected to know basics.
I invite you to apply ONLY if you have Air Cargo experience with a GSA (General Sales Agent – Cargo-Airline), GHA (Ground Handling Agent – Cargo-Airline) or you may have worked with a Freight Forwarder – shipping by air.
• English: spoken clearly and written – Essential
• Spanish: Not required but would be an advantage
• Microsoft Office skills essential, especially Outlook, Word, Excel
• Please send your CV with cover letter highlighting your Air Cargo experience.
• You need to be living or willing to relocate within commute of Manchester Airport or London Heathrow Airport.
• Please ensure a correct mobile / contact number is included
• Due to expected high demand if you don’t hear from us within 3 weeks, we are sorry to say that you have not been selected for an interview.
Our Manchester office is located at Cargo Terminal of Manchester airport. Our London Heathrow office is in Shoreham Road West which is the main cargo centre on the south side of the airport. Good public transport links to and from the cargo facility. The offices are currently staffed between 15-17 air cargo professionals within a nice open planned air-conditioned office.
Hours are Monday – Friday 9am – 5:30pm with 1-hour lunch break.
22 days holiday per annum plus Public Holidays off.
Note: From time to time, we recruit without requiring experience so please continue to look out for opportunities when that might be the case.
Awareness: No Agencies at this time please.
Please reply with attached/enclosed C.V via email: Alexander.Kraynov@network-airline.com