Network Aviation Group, the leading Airline Management and Cargo GSA have the following job vacancy based at their offices near London Gatwick airport.
ANA operate a managed fleet of leased B747-400F and MD11F aircraft, and we are looking for a dynamic and flexible individual to join the busy Operations Department within this thriving cargo airline. This exciting and rewarding role would best suit a person who has some airline or airport operational experience, has the ability to learn quickly, work within a team environment and cope with a variety of duties reporting to the Operations Manager.
Duties will include:
• Providing 24/7 cover for all operational directions and queries
• Fully understanding mission requirements and setting up the flights as required
• Ensuring the optimum use of resources (aircraft and crews) within the crew duty and maintenance limitations
• Coordinating and confirming flights with the operator and relevant parties such as handling agents, fuellers, customs and immigration, etc
• Monitor the progress of flights and ensure the customer is kept up to date
• Identify potential resolutions/recovery plans when required
• Identify situations where escalation to line mangers is appropriate
• Implementing recovery plans in the event of delays, AOG’s etc
• Accurately complete company flight logs and post flight data
• Contributing to procedures and other documents
• Other tasks as required
Ideally, applicants should have previous experience in the aviation sector although this is not a prerequisite for an outstanding candidate.
The role will require the following personal attributes:
• A passion for both aviation and service delivery to ensure a positive customer experience
• A can do attitude with a keen willingness to learn and develop
• An efficient and organised personality
• A meticulous eye for detail to ensure the highest levels of accuracy and productivity
• A flexible approach to working hours, the role will require shift work and an on call rota
• Good IT skills including office systems (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) as well as previous experience or ability to adapt to aviation specific applications used for fleet management, flight planning, etc
Network Aviation Group are offering an excellent remuneration package including benefits for the right person who can fill this role. The successful candidate must hold a valid driving licence, a valid passport and be prepared to travel even at short notice.
Please reply with attached/enclosed C.V